- Lawn the Mow -- "Daddy! Thanks for letting me lawn the mow with you! That was fun!"
- Trudeau -- "Where do Row and; Donkey live, Madden?" "Trudeau"
- Falihax -- "Where was the motel where our room was right beside the pool, Madden?" "Falihax"
- "When I was 6..." -- "When I was six I used to have a teacher called Campbell Campbell. She was a good teacher." (It's also the phrase used to introduce anything he's trying to be a part of and normally can't find any other connection.)
I'll keep adding to the list as more pop into conversation.
- Is Daddy done swipper whicking?!? (whipper snipping)
- URGH! You're just trying to accu-ate me! (aggrevate)
- Where's the tee-mote? (remote... for the tv, of course!)